Air permeable nonwoven membrane in green or black polypropylene fibre for the protection of fodder, hay and for covering wood chip and compost mulches.
- Hydrophobic water run-off assured with 45°gradient or greater; does not absorb water.
- Highly air permeable perfectly calibrated porometry ensures optimal air permeability, preventing the formation of condensate inside the membrane and simultaneously allowing the egress of vapour and fermentation gases.
- Tensile strength: high resistance to tearing, tensile stress and possible animal damage.
- Non-toxic, mould resistant: composed of premium quality synthetic material derived from polyolefin polymers, specifically polypropylene, with almost total chemical stability. Optimal anti-mould properties.
- Wide choice of sizes and roll dimensions, produced specifically to order, with fast delivery times.
- Repairability: easy to repair by the application of patches in the same material using silicone adhesive.
- Durable: estimated lifetime of approximately 3 years in temperate climates.
- Reversible: can be used on both sides.
- Customization: The product can be customized on request, with bespoke roll sizes, weights and surface finishes.
Is a UV stabilised, hydrophobic and air permeable membrane in green or black polypropylene staple with weight of 300 g/m². Ideal for covering and protecting wood chip mulch and for maturing compost.more
Is a UV stabilised, hydrophobic and air permeable nonwoven membrane in green or black polypropylene staple with weight of 165 g/m². Ideal for protection and wrapping of round bales, and for covering straw and hay stacks.more