Needle-punched nonwoven geotextile manufactured without using adhesives or chemical additives, made of polyester and polypropylene fibre, available in lots of colours and subjected to heat bonding.
Ideal for uses such as separation membranes between soils and backfills, drainage and filtration layers, erosion control, ground reinforcement, dams, roads, pavings, protections for foundations, protection of Imhoff tanks, and asphalt waterproofing membranes.
Our geotextiles can be used for:
- erosion control
- stress relief
- Time saving for the preparation of sub-bases and execution of the works.
- Cost-effective for works construction due to the reduction in the amount of granular materials and aggregates needed.
- Savings of time and effort thanks to the ease of use of the materials.
- Greater reliability of the finished work.
- Increase in the projected lifetime of the work.
- Enhanced land protection because the use of TECNODREN reduces the quantity of aggregates used in works and is fully compatible with the environment.